Written by William Shakespeare
Directed by Simon Challenger
Emerald Pig Theatrical Society and Bard on the Bandstand are holding 1 additional day of auditions for the upcoming production of William Shakespeare’s “As You Like It“.
When are the Auditions?
Sunday, March 8 – 5pm to 8pm
Callbacks Tuesday, March 10 – by invitation
Where are the Auditions?
Multipurpose Room, Maple Ridge Leisure Centre
11925 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 6G2
Production Run Dates:
July 9 through 11 in Mission
July 16 through 18 in Maple Ridge
July 23 through 25 in Pitt Meadows
- Please let us know if you require a specific audition time, otherwise auditions will be first come-first served.
- Please come prepared with a list of any dates you may not be available to rehearse.
- Find the sides here.
Actors may, if desired, prepare a monologue of their own choice in addition to the provided sides.
- No experience with Shakespeare necessary! We’ll provide you with plenty of assistance to better understand and deliver your lines. Nothing to be afraid of – it’s just like regular acting but with silly talk!
- There will be some dancing in the production, including the closing number. We have a choreographer who will work with the actors. There won’t be any complicated steps, so no formal dance training or experience is necessary, but is always welcome.
- Rehearsals will commence on April 5 with a read through of the play. Rehearsals will usually be on Monday and Thursday evenings, and Sunday afternoons – subject to change.
- This is a Non-Equity, Community Theatre Production.
If you require additional information please contact the Director, Simon Challenger, at firstname.lastname@example.org.